Sunday, August 30, 2009

Barn roof progress

Here's the progress of the barn roof. We are using recycled tin from Tom's uncle's neighbor. In this photo we are about half way done:
Here's we are almost done:
Today we are taking a break and should finish up tomorrow. We are patching the holes that do not line up polyurethane roof sealer. We are really hoping the roof does not leak since we do not want to get up on it in the future- it's pretty steep!

INJURY UPDATE: no new injuries to report. My legs look "beat to hell" per Tom, and I get muscle spasms in places I have never had them before- even doing such strenuous activity as laundry. I do not ever remember being this wore out before- not even when we remodeled the house and took literally tons of trash out of here. I guess my 44 years is catching up to me.

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

What a great job you guys are doing on that old barn! It's got to be so rewarding to be able to see how much progress you've made.

44 huh? You've got SO much to look forward to...

;-)

Donna said...

Thanks Nancy!

Shaun the Sheep "Off the Baa"

Shaun the Sheep clip "Save the Tree"